Here are some photos from me and Mom’s trip to frigid Boston for the Patriots vs. Broncos playoff game. Highlights:
1. Dad agreed to pay for hotel and car as long as I paid for our food and drink. Mom and I couldn’t have lunch for less than 70 bucks. I think I got the raw end of that deal after looking at my bank statement.
2. Tom Brady punted a ball 48 yards. We stayed long enough to see it.
3. We drank beer in the bathroom to keep them from turning into alcohol slushies.
4. Hanging with Mom is always a highlight. She’s a throwback combo of wisdom and unpredictability. Love this quote: “Livin is like lickin honey from a thorn.”
5. My new jolly hat. What’s not to love?
Go Pats! Can’t wait for the Super Bowl.